Rosemary Rolls…ooozing with butter!
This recipe was taken from the Pioneer Woman with slight alterations. I’ve so far, made it twice. Served it twice. And twice, all have loved.
- 3 T unsalted butter, melted
- 3-4 sprigs of rosemary, chopped
- coarse salt
- 1 tube of refrigerated rolls (I’ve used TJ’s & Pillsbury Grand rolls.)
- Place rolls in a pie plate leaving 1-2 inches between them. (I can usually fit 4 rolls in one plate. If you have a cast iron skillet, use that instead.)
- Brush melted butter on top of rolls. (be generous).
- Sprinkle with rosemary.
- Another dab of butter.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake according to instructions on rolls.
- Oh my, yummy goodness!