Happy Birthday To My Love
July 13 is William’s birthday! Yesterday he turned 30! A new decade for him. To me, a 29-year-old silly girl, 30 seems like new, exciting, untouched territory!
Kiplinger.com says there are 8 important tasks to accomplish prior to turning 30. hmm….well, I dabbled with this and took a huge grain of salt at the same time. It’s ridiculously boring and focuses on money, investments, & business. I’m wondering ‘where’s the fun in turning 30?!’
So, I realized, I must come up with my own list. Drum roll, please…
Turning 30 Is Cool!
1. With age, comes wisdom. So, go ahead and shell out all that wise advice.
2. You can check a new box on the survey and application forms.
3. People may start calling you “Sir.”
4. In 5 years, you could be president.
5. At this point, you’ve already made enough mistakes that it can only get better from here.
6. Fishing and hunting will only continue to be great because only you know the secret & best places.
7. Birthday presents must be grand because the older a person gets, the more creative the gift giver must get. Or, you’ll just get some cash!
Any 30 year old’s out there with a piece of advice? I’m sure you’ll feel just the same William. Fantastic, as you already are! Happy Birthday to you!