William’s Condition, part 2
My favorite worship song lately has been Rock of Ages. God is the Rock of Ages. A lyrics says, “let me hide myself in Thee.” I tried to sleep last night with small success; I could almost feel my heart breaking into pieces and prayed to my Father in heaven, that I could “hide myself in Thee.” I felt God hug me last night and it was the best hug I’ve ever gotten. (Let me just say also, Will gives great bear hugs too! 🙂
When you feel grieved for us, I pray you will “hide yourself in Thee.” Be comforted by the God of all comforts; our Healer; our Physician. He is all we need. He hears every prayer and petition. So, with that…
Let me update you as of this morning:
- Late last night William got an MRI on his brain.
- The reports showed no brain synapses were affected by the infection! THANK YOU JESUS!!!
- Try to invision snot covering his brain and that’s where we’re at. That is a wonderful place to be considering all that this could be.
- Early this morning, he was taken off the ventilator for a few minutes to see how he’d respond. He was moving BOTH sides of his body. The right side is still very weak but it wasn’t moving yesterday. THANK YOU JESUS!!!
- He tried so hard to open his eyes; still confused, as he should be. He was successful in opening his eyes. Oh, how I dream of looking him in his beautiful crystal blue eyes again.
- His white blood cell count has dropped because his body is responding very positively to the medicines. THANK YOU JESUS!!!
- He is breathing 100% on his own right now; (THANK YOU JESUS!!!) but still on the ventilator as we’re waiting in the next few days to ensure the infection is being cleared. Yesterday, he was only breathing 50%.